16th Annual Stonewall Century Ride
The Stonewall Century Ride, organized by the Spanish Peaks Cycling Association, is a challenging road bike ride along on of Colorado’s most beautiful scenic highways, the Highway of Legends. The Ride is 102 miles long, with +7500 ft elevation gain from La Veta through Cuchara and Stonewall to Segundo and back.
- Saturday, August 10th, 2019
- Vendor Craft Fair in the Park!
- Register at www.spcycling.org/registration.php
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Peaks Fitness 2019 Running Events
Part of the 2019 RaBa Cinco Series
Saturday June 8 – 5K in conjunction with Huajatolla Heritage Festival.
Saturday July 20 – 5K Fun Run/10K in conjunction with Francisco Fort Day.
Thank you to our sponsors for these two events!
La Veta Oktoberfest Half Marathon
Saturday October 5 – La Veta Oktoberfest Half Marathon ($40); held with the Chamber of Commerce’s 5K Fun Run/Walk. A 1,800 foot descent from Cuchara to La Veta on State Highway 12, the scenic highway of legends. Begins 8:30 am. Packet pickup Friday Oct 4, 2-6 pm, at Two Peaks Fitness. Featuring running legend Barefoot Alberto! Register here or at active.com.
Proceeds from these running events fund Spring Fire disaster flood relief and recovery. These activities are part of the RaBa Cinco Series organized by the Spanish Peaks Striders. For more information on the 2019 RaBa Cinco schedule, see http://cocorelays.net. For questions or to help sponsor these events, email email@example.com. All donations are tax deductible.
La Veta/Cuchara Chamber of Commerce 5th Annual 5K Fun Run/Walk
Coming your way the morning of La Veta’s Oktoberfest
- Saturday, October 5th, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. @ La Veta Town Park
- –Route Map–
- $20 per individual; proceeds fund Spring Fire disaster flood relief and recovery
- Register Here or at active.com
- Part of the RaBa Cinco Series
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You to Our 2018 Sponsors!