Huerfano County Junior Golf Camp is sponsored by Two Peaks Fitness
- LPGA Touring Professionals are coming to Huerfano County!
- Amazing opportunity to learn to play golf from professionals you’ve seen on TV!!
- Golfers from some of the most prestigious golf courses in America have paid $1000’s to learn from these PGA professionals, you get to learn from them for the price of lunch!
- Limited to the first 50 kids to sign up!
- No clubs, No problem! Clubs and balls will be provided.
- Official Camp Hat free!
When: June 23-24, 10am – 1pm, Lunch provided!
Where: Walsenburg Golf Course (Lathrop State Park).
Cost: $20 for two days; scholarships available.
Who: Boys & Girls, ages 7-12.
Bring: Water bottle, sunscreen applied, clubs if you have them.
Signup at Two Peaks Fitness, 216 S Main St in La Veta, or email your completed forms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We must receive your paperwork and payment no later than June 1, 2022. You can pay in person, or Zelle or Venmo your payment to email@example.com.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS:
Sue Thomas played on the LPGA tour for 13 years. Prior to joining the tour, she attended the University of Georgia on a full scholarship, where she was an NCAA All-American and Academic All-American. Sue won the Texas State Amateur and was also a two-time AJGA All-American.
Donna Linder was the director of instructions at the prestigious Barton Creek County Club. She played on the Future Tour for three years. Prior to playing professional golf, she played college golf on a full scholarship for the National Championship team at the University of Texas. During Donna’s junior career, she won the Dr. Pepper Texas Junior Tournament, was an AJGA All-American, and represented the United States on the PGA Junior Cap Team.